Let's Get Social
Follow Our Travels, Learn More About Our Research & Get Notified When We Post Something New - SIGN UP HERE! Learn More
- Centenarians Walk Their Way Through A Longer Healthy Life
- Okinawan Sweet Potato Boosts Your Anti-Aging Defenses
- Superfood Ingredients
- The Long Lived People Eat Nutrient Dense Foods
- Okinawan Secrets to Longevity Include Practicing Yuimaaru
- “Hari Hachi Bu” Can Help You Live Longer
- Animals Know How to Live A Longer Healthy Life
Tag Archives: recipes for longevity
Your body is a remarkable machine. Put the right fuels into it, whole, local, fresh, unprocessed, chemical-free foods found right in your grocery store, and it will run like it should. Give it optimal nutrition, and it can protect itself and help prevent illness. We have researched the global food market and nature’s gardens to discover which foods provide the healthiest benefits – the foods that are shared across tables in the world’s key Longevity Hot Spots.
Here is a list of many of the foods we will use in the recipes to come.
|Blueberries||Red Wine and Resveratrol|
|Chocolate (cacao)||Sweet Potatoes|
|Chlorella and Spirulina||Tomato Paste and Tomatoes|